Protect yourself against Internet fraud!
The overwhelming majority of ads area unit announce by honest folks and trust. So you can do excellent business. Despite this, it's necessary to follow some logic rules following to stop any plan to scam.
- Doing business with folks you'll meet face to face.
- Never send cash by Western Union, MoneyGram or other anonymous payment systems.
- Never send money or products abroad.
- Do not accept checks.
- Ask concerning the person you are addressing another confirming supply name, address and telephone number.
- Keep every copy of all correspondence (emails, ads, letters, etc.) and details of the person.
- If a deal looks too smart to be true, there is every chance that this is the case. Refrain.
Recognize attempted scam
- The majority of scams have one or a lot more of those characteristics:
- The person is abroad or traveling abroad.
- The person refuses to meet you in person.
- Payment is formed through Western Union, Money Gram or check.
- The messages ara unit in broken language (English or French or ...).
- The texts seem to be copied and pasted.
- The deal looks to be too smart to be true.