- Ad ID3915
- Posted On7 months ago
- Ad Views177
- Start date8pm
PSL/NFD LEAGUE TEAMS IS PROUD AND EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A TRYOUT FOR YOUNG, TALENTED PLAYERS IN ALL SOUTH AFRICAN PROVINCES
PSL/NFD LEAGUE will host an open tryout for their reserve teams,in an effort to expand their recruiting pool and discover players for the 2019 season. The tryout will take place in all PSL/NFD teams’ South African provinces starting 21ist July 2019.
PSL/NFD LEAGUE TEAMS Open Tryouts offer participants the chance to become a professional soccer player by signing a contract. Technical staff will be on hand to observe participants during the showcase and select a number of players at the conclusion of the tryout.
"We are excited to see new players and have organized this event to expand our talent identification efforts.”We want to find young talent who can enter our organization through PSL/NFD LEAGUE TEAMS, then work their way up to the first team. Scouting for PSL/NFD TEAMS gives us a chance to evaluate many different players: hidden gems that may not have agents, players without a fair chance in the past, first time pros, or young pros who are not under contract. We want to make sure that everyone has a fair opportunity to be evaluated for a chance to earn a professional contract on our 2019 PSL/NFDLEAGUE TEAM rosters."
Concluding the events, a select number of players will train atthe PSL/NFD LEAUGE TEAMS earn a professional contracts? All expenses associated with the trip will be covered by PSL/NFD LEAGUE TEAM MANAGEMENTS, rooms, and training kit (boots included).
Full details for PSL/NFD Open Tryouts are as follows:
• Participants must be male and 15 - 25 years old.
• Each participant is guaranteed (2) 60-minute, 11 v 11 (or even numbered) soccer matches to impress the PSL/NFD LEAGUE TEAMS scouting staffs.One game per day.
• The registration fee for (1) open tryout event is R2,500 South African Rands.
• In addition to the registration fee of R2,500 South African Rands., participants are responsible for all airfare, incurred travel costs,food and transportation to that specific event.
• PSL/NFD LEAGUE TEAM MANAGEMENTS will not help with Visas or letters of invitation for entry into the South Africa.
• Players must come prepared for the tryouts with their own ,socks, shorts, gloves, shin pads or any other equipment related to their position excluding boots because we will provide
• Teams will provide (2) numbered t-shirts to wear during your games. You will wear your own black socks/shorts with the navy shirt and your own white socks/shorts with the white shirt.
• Teams will be constructed randomly according to the position each player has signed up for.
• Your kickoff times and instructions will be emailed to you one week prior to the start of the open tryout Sunday weekend and public holidays
ALL POSITION ARE WELCOME TO REGISTER
• Tentative kick off times can be expected between 8:am - 8:pm both days.
• No refunds will be issued for any reason.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you play on the field.
Questions or online registration platform and fee payment? Contact Our PSL/NFD LEAGUE TEAMS AUTHORIZED AGENCY (Mobile Sports Agency) with their whatsaap:+27621320237